Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WIP Wednesday 12/4/13

Christmas is getting closer.  Here is my progress on the knitted scarves.  I am not sure how many I am making.....6 or 7 I think.
Some time ago I started working on making yo-yo's.  I keep this box in the car and work on them here and there.  I have been taking them in to my quilt guild meeting and working on them there for the past 3 months.   I am wanting to make a table runner for our coffee table.  I did start on it but decided I wanted to make the yo-yo's that I could out of the fabric I had put in the box first.  You can see that I have a lot in the bag ready.
I see that some sell the yo-yo's by themselves on etsy.  I'm thinking I might try that too at some point.

 The top should be done for the Penny Patch QAL but I didn't work on it for a week once Thanksgiving hit.  I have my top half way to being completed.

Penny Patch Quilt-Along


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...