Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday 12/18/13

I am still in the process of knitting scarves for Christmas gifts.
I have the one in the picture to finish yet, then make one with the brown skein.
 I've not made anymore progress with my QAL of the Penny Patch quilt.
Sadly I have had to put that aside until I get all of my Christmas crafts made.  Yep, that's what I get for getting such a late start on them.

Forgive me for showing you pictures of things that I have completed over this past week:

A cute cat and a bed for her.  I wrote a review of the book this is out of if you would like to check it out:  Fill Your House With These Crafty Creatures.

 Pillowcases for my son and his girlfriend.  I am picking up fabric today at the quilt shop when I am at the needlers group this afternoon.  I still need to make a set for my oldest daughter and her boyfriend.
 This wall hanging I bought as an unfinished project from the member's booth at our guild's quilt show last July.   I have now finished it and it will be a gift for my mom.
OMG!  This is the best job I've done on binding corners.  They look awesome.
 I have worked here and there this week on getting projects in to their own bags.  Once I get that done, I am going to make a written list for my bulletin board and then also list those projects each week here on my blog as well.   

I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

1 comment:

  1. What does WIP stand for? Your pillow cases are really awesome, I don't have patience to sew. I sew what I need to sew. I did make a crib set for my daughter - see here if you like:http://www.selfsagacity.com/2010/02/pink-saturday-crib-styling.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...