Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WIP Wednesday 12/11/13

Here we are with Christmas day only 2 weeks away!  I have so many projects that I yet need to get sewn up for gifts!

On the Penny Patch quilt for the QAL, I do have it sandwiched and pinned.  Now I need to see if I can figure out how to do the dogwood quilting.  I sure like that that looks.

Penny Patch Quilt-Along


This is not a current picture but I am still working on knitting scarves for Christmas gifts.  Since taking this picture a couple of days ago I have finished the one with the skein on yarn laying there and started on the other one with the teal yarn.

 Yesterday was the monthly sewing day at church.  This is the progress on the quilt that I am currently working on.  I am actually going to finish this one all by myself because I am doing it in quilt as you go.  I hope to have it finished by the end of next month's sewing day.
 I was able to get some work done on making my yo-yo's while my youngest daughter was at the doctor and while we visited my middle daughter this past week.  Unfortunately I left my yo-yo box at my middle daughter's house.  I don't think I would have taken another picture though as I am still just making them with the fabric in my box and then will start putting the table runner together.

I didn't get any applique bunnies done this past few weeks at home, but I do have stitch group this afternoon.  I had hoped to have them done and to get to spend this afternoon squaring up the blocks.  Such is life though!  I will applique on them today and then next Wednesday and hopefully then next month to start squaring them up.

This past week I did a review lens on on Squidoo for a book called Crafty Creatures.  You can click to check it out if you would like.  It will open in a new window:  Fill Your Home With These Crafty Creatures.  I will be making the cat's bed, along with the cat, that I show at the bottom of my lens for my 2 yr old granddaughter.  She's going to love it!  I hope to make lots of of the projects in the book as well.

I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...