Thursday, December 12, 2013

Squidoo Hopping 12/12/13



Less than 2 weeks until Christmas!  How are your Christmas sales?
I'm confused on sales.  I am showing 11 games bought from one of my lenses and showing $2.97 commission on the dashboard, but they aren't shown in my activity under sales.
Does anyone know why this is?

Otherwise a week ago I show 3 sales in another lens.  This is also confusing it as it was 5 sales, then it showed 4, today it shows 3.

Maybe one of these years at this time of year I can get the kinds of sales that some of the rest of you do!

I can't wait to see what is linked up this week  :)

 




3 comments:

  1. Bravo for you on Squidoo lens sales, Marsha! My sales are doing twice as well as last year, so I am a happy Squidoo lensmaster and Amazon Associate! Also delighted that past lenses are doing well on sales but also many of my new format product lenses are doing well in sales too!

    Sharing my latest book review lens in a blog post this week to HOP and SQUIDOO along with you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe people are returning or canceling their sales, and that is why they are decreasing on your lens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and speaking of sales, I just recently made my first ones! Off of my walking dead gift lens and my star trek gift lens. Maybe I need to make more gift lenses. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...