Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday 11/27/13

First of all, let me with everyone a 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Next up is a finish.  It's been a very long time since I've actually finished anything quilting wise.

This is my Log Cabin wall hanging.  I can see myself going on a log cabin craze, and I do want to make it with the one inch strips next.  Plus, I am truly going to use scraps so it won't be all the same.    I look forward to starting it, but do have to think Christmas gifts right now too.

 
Next up is my progress with the Penny Patch QAL.   I have 4 rows together---8 to go.  Busy long weekend ahead with family and Christmas decorating but I still hope to get progress made on it.

Penny Patch Quilt-Along


I have a start on the knitted scarves that I am making for Christmas gifts.  Since taking this picture I did finish this one except putting on the tassels.  Next up is the other skein there.  I am just buying one skein at a time and testing different fancy yarns along the way.

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...