Friday, May 3, 2013

Frugal Friday With Marsha ---Link Up!



Another week has passed us by and we are now in to May.
Spring left us again the past couple of days. We had lows below freezing the past couple of nights and even seen some snow yesterday morning.
I had to go out Wednesday morning and cover the plants. I do hope they survive!

This week has just sped on by me. I've stayed busy as usual.
I did make one shopping trip this week. An online friend sent me some free coupons and I used those as well as bought a few other things.
One thing that I bought is a gallon of white vinegar. I am now using it for fabric softener. I'm really liking it! Plus, it's cheap and natural.
I did get a couple loads of laundry done on Monday and Tuesday that I was able to hang out on the line to dry.

I've been working a lot this week on cutting out my coupons and getting them into my binder. I have a long ways to go! I will be working more on that today. If I can just work a little each day I could maybe keep them caught up. I have a pile of expired coupons to turn in for the military families.

I need to run along, another busy day away from home for me, but I do look forward to the posts you will link up this week!




1 comment:

  1. Good day! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information
    you have here on this post. I'll be returning to your blog for more soon.

    my website ... www.squidoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...