Thursday, April 18, 2013

Squidoo Hopping---Money Money Money



Yes, money has been on my mind lately---having more of it, saving it, etc.

This week, I ask that you share lenses that have to do with not so much earning money, but saving it---living a simpler life to spend less and the like.
Earth Day is April 22, and comes around before next week's post, so if you have any Earth Day lenses, please also do share those.

As always please share any blog posts you have done regarding squidoo over this past week.  Yes, older blog posts are also welcomed to be linked up as well.

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marsha! I just published my first blog post since moving to Florida! It is, of course, about my most recently published lens on Squidoo. Thank you for the opportunity to share!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...