Friday, March 29, 2013
Today I am going back to sharing from the 99 Cent Solutions book and sharing the must haves for your medicine cabinet. Or how to stock your medicine cabinet the 99 cent way (as the book says)
1. Baby Oil--it does everything from staving off an earache to making bandage removal painless.
2. Bubble bath--Keep bubble bath in your soap dispenser if you find hand soap too drying.
3. Chest rub-- Great to run into those tired feet.
4. Cotton balls--Soak them in bleach to clean the crevices in your bathroom and kitchen.
5. Cotton swabs-- Easily and cheaply used as eye shadow applicators.
6. Deodorant-- Rub it on your palms if they get sweaty.
7. Hair spray-- Kills the itch of mosquito bites.
8. Lip balm-- Rub it on a dry nose just like you do dry lips.
9. Mouthwash-- Soak your toothbrush in it to kill germs.
10. Toothbrush--Spritz it with hairspray to take care of those unruly eyebrows.
99-Cent Solutions: Easy Ways to Save Thousands of Dollars