Thursday, January 24, 2013

Squidoo Hopping--Anything Goes



Coming off of vacation week, I am going to make this an anything goes week on the lenses that you share in the linky.

I am going to share the 2 that are on the bottom of my list.  I have spent very little time in squidoo the past couple of weeks.  I plan on more than making up for that today with small updates to several of my lenses, catching up on comments, and catching up on clicking lenses from these blog posts.  I do also hope to get a new lens built today as well.  Can I do it?

In the comments, if you've learned something new in squidoo over the past 2 weeks, share it.

Thanks!

 


4 comments:

  1. My latest lens, one that I particularly enjoyed writing, http://www.squidoo.com/joan-baez-and-bob-dylan Who sings Bob Dylan songs better, him or Joan? Some glorious songs and singing on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this each week Marsha! I have added my two newest lenses on nutcrackers and grad party ideas. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha. I'm sorry I can't reply to your comment. You come up as 'no reply'.yes I pieced all the hexies. I do them non stop it seems ; )
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhmmmm I wonder what I do so that I am not no reply? Others seem to reply to me.
      Thanks for replying. I just don't have a clue on how to even start on the hexies....not sure when I will get around to learning either with so many other projects that I want to get done.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...