Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WIP Wednesday--I've Been Working!!

Good Wednesday to all.  I've been working pretty hard the last 2 weeks.  I bet I've done more sewing the last 2 weeks than I have the past few months.  It feels good.
I didn't do a post last week....at least I don't think I did.  I think Wednesday got away from me.  I was to have an online party, but it ended up being cancelled.

So......here are some of the things that I am working on:

I have worked on my bunnies some on the go.  Not so much, but they are moving along.  I have 3 of 20 done.  There are 2 others in the photo that I have a start on.
 I decided to make all my Christmas sacks hand made this year.  I had my daughter help me work on them too.  I was one short, but they are all made now, and I've even started working on filling them.  I have fun with the bags.
I finally got around to starting on the crochet topped hand towels that I am making for gifts.  I stopped after one.  I've decided it's best to sew across the top with a nice stitch for extra strength.  I will be heading in to do that as soon as I am done with this post.
Last but not least, let's see what we can make out from all this stuff on my craft desk!!
I have a few baby bibs to finish up.  I am working on a special order of fabric bags.  I have a few more of the folded hot pads to complete.  And, I have 3 plastic bag holders to complete.  The plastic bag holders will be Christmas gifts.

I am now part of a stitch group through the quilt guild.  I look forward to that starting.  Anything that helps me to keep on stitching is so much fun for me.

I can't wait to look around and see what others are up to.   I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


 

7 comments:

  1. Great ideas! You've been busy!! Everything looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of stuff! I really like the towels you are crocheting on. They are really cute!
    Rabbits? Are you getting in early for Easter? lol
    Great work all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Freshly Pieced and for your nice comments.

    You've been busy! I think our output is comparable--now if we can just keep it up until Christmas is here!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.
    Take a look at my page ; erinmore

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is punch tab? Wasn't sure if you knew it or not but a large ad pops up and initially covers your page/post says something about earning loyalty points. At first didn't think I was in the right place, thought others might think that as well and not visit or comment on your blog. Didn't know if you were aware of that. Also, thought I'd mention getting to your blog isn't easy. With the meme's you're suppose to link your actual blog post vs your blog because so many of us have multiple blogs...saves people lots of times. Your signature though doesn't even link to you blog. It goes to some sort of message board that requires people to join? I studied it awhile and saw what I thought was a link to an actual blog which is how I found my way here. Think you might be missing lots of visits because clicking on your name doesn't bring people to your blog like it normally does. Maybe you have a setting you can change to fix it? Good Luck and thanks for the visit. I worked at getting here because my policy is to always return all visits. So you can check your settings, I'm not adding the actual blog post link here, just using the generic google which should take you to my profile page where you'll see a listing of all my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post will be to my actual blog linked in the meme, so you can see maybe what the difference is with your settings? The bunnies are soooooooo cute, love the pink ones. What do you put in your Christmas Bags? Bet the kids enjoy working on those with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - busy, busy! Thanks for coming to visit me at All the Good ones are Taken.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...