Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WIP Wednesday--I've Been Working!!

Good Wednesday to all.  I've been working pretty hard the last 2 weeks.  I bet I've done more sewing the last 2 weeks than I have the past few months.  It feels good.
I didn't do a post last week....at least I don't think I did.  I think Wednesday got away from me.  I was to have an online party, but it ended up being cancelled.

So......here are some of the things that I am working on:

I have worked on my bunnies some on the go.  Not so much, but they are moving along.  I have 3 of 20 done.  There are 2 others in the photo that I have a start on.
 I decided to make all my Christmas sacks hand made this year.  I had my daughter help me work on them too.  I was one short, but they are all made now, and I've even started working on filling them.  I have fun with the bags.
I finally got around to starting on the crochet topped hand towels that I am making for gifts.  I stopped after one.  I've decided it's best to sew across the top with a nice stitch for extra strength.  I will be heading in to do that as soon as I am done with this post.
Last but not least, let's see what we can make out from all this stuff on my craft desk!!
I have a few baby bibs to finish up.  I am working on a special order of fabric bags.  I have a few more of the folded hot pads to complete.  And, I have 3 plastic bag holders to complete.  The plastic bag holders will be Christmas gifts.

I am now part of a stitch group through the quilt guild.  I look forward to that starting.  Anything that helps me to keep on stitching is so much fun for me.

I can't wait to look around and see what others are up to.   I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...