Thursday, December 6, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Hand Made/Home Made



This week I am choosing Hand Made to be the theme for many reasons:
1.  I'm in the middle of making gifts myself.
2.  I want more ideas.
3.  I have a linky page here on my blog that is just for handmade posts. (I would love it if you would click over to the Handmade 2012 page and check it out and add to it!)

Don't worry, if you don't have any lenses about home made gifts and such, you are still welcome to choose 1 or 2 of your other lenses to link up.  And, as always, please link up any blog posts where you talk about squidoo as well.

 


2 comments:

  1. The closest I can come to hand made would be my poetty and graphic design combined on products I sell by abitosunshine at CafePress. I am thinking about opening up a crochet shop online in 2013 though. We shall see. It's a lot of work, as you certainly know, and I am not sure I am up to it as I don't want it to take away from my Swuidoo lens publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good timing. I just posted on my blog about making Victorian fan ornaments from pleated ribbon. Here's the link. http://vallain.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/victorian-fan-ornament/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...