Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday--More Finishes!

I actually have more finishes than work this week.

I finished the Quilts for Kids quilt.  I finished my Emerald Aisle table runner.  Both of these will be posted Friday in the TGIFF post, barring that I don't let Friday slip by me once again!

I was able to purchase a smaller cubby storage unit.  I have it full now.  One of the fabric drawers holds WIP's.  The other spaces are filled with materials.  I would need about 4 more of these units at least to hold all of my materials, but I am saving to buy larger units.  Here is a link to the unit I bought if you are interested in checking it out:  Furinno 99940 3-Tier and 3 Column Multipurpose Storage Rack Shelves Cabinet Bookcase Bookshelves with 3 Bin-Type Drawers


I need to be crocheting a sack boy for a birthday gift.  I've done nothing more than print out the pattern.  I am working on an order for washcloths.  I worked a lot on making squares for the granny a day challenge.  I did some sewing on my flower string quilt, but not enough to warrant a photo as I just sewed what was pinned in last week's photo.  I swear, that quilt is never going to be done!

In other news, I am now the Historian for the quilt guild.  It's going to be a lot of fun!  

Here is a picture of a wall hanging I am working on for my kitchen. (Sunflowers and dragonflies.)  I forgot to cut for the binding, but it will be with the dragonfly material.  I have also cut the material to make myself a matching plastic bag holder.  It's not often that I work on something for myself over something that I am making to try to sell.


I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are really moving along with your projects! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...