This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of éclos Skin Care. All opinions are 100% mine.
What is éclos Skin Care?
éclos features Apple Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple which have shown tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin. Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin.
Similar products were once only available from specialty brands at department stores with a high price tag to match. éclos is the first brand to bring this active ingredient to mainstream stores at a fraction of the cost- making beautiful and younger skin available to women everywhere.
****I received a éclos Anti-Aging Skin Care Starter Kit so that I could try the products on my skin and see the results. See my full review after this information about the products:
Inside the starter kit you will find:
• Facial Cleanser Skin Prep -- First mass facial cleanser containing high-potency apple stem cells extracted from the rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber. Natural cleanser with high-end spa feel, and results, at mass-market prices. Purifying lather removes makeup and daily debris, helping to refresh skin and purify pores. Preps skin for subsequent treatments by balancing the skin’s pH level with PhytoPlex24™, a proprietary mix of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant botanicals.
• Cellular Activator Face Serum-- First mass facial serum containing high-potency apple stem cells extracted from the rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber. Natural serum with high-end spa
feel, and results, at mass-market prices. Lightweight serum nourishes skin cells, enhancing their ability to function like younger cells. Promotes collagen production and stimulates the growth of connective tissue, giving skin a more youthful look. Helps visibly reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and protects against environmental damage.
• Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream -- First mass moisturizing cream containing high-potency apple stem cells extracted from the rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber. Natural moisturizing
cream with high-end spa feel, and results, at mass-market prices. Revitalizes skin stem cells, helping to tighten sagging skin and postpone wrinkles. Helps skin to repair itself, slowing the signs of aging. Protects against aging free radicals, preventing further signs of aging.
• Restorative Eye Cream -- First mass eye cream containing high-potency apple stem cells extracted from the rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber. Natural eye cream with high-end spa feel, and results, at mass-market prices. Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. Increases moisture content to delicate eye area.
• Instant Radiance Facial Scrub -- First mass facial scrub containing high-potency apple stem cells
extracted from the rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber. Natural facial scrub with high-end spa feel, and results, at mass-market prices. Exfoliates dry, dull dead skin cells and enhances cell turnover. Restores radiance. Evens out skin tone and texture. Prepares skin to better absorb
• Skin Renewal Clay Mask-- First mass facial mask containing high-potency apple stem cells extracted from the rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber. Natural clay mask with high-end spa feel, and results, at mass-market prices. Cleanses skin, absorbs impurities, and helps unclog pores. Helps restore smooth, youthful texture to skin. Tightens pores, minimizing their appearance.
• éclos Terry Cloth Head Band
Clinically proven results. 100% of the women saw a reduction in wrinkle appearance within 2 weeks. Skin's collagen matrix and elastin fibroblasts can look up to 15 years younger.
Where can you buy éclos Skin Care? Nationwide at food, drug and mass stores, including Target,
Ulta, Duane Reade, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Fred Meyer.
My thoughts and use of the products:
The facial cleanser skin prep is the first product you will use. Instructions say to use a quarter size amount in your hand and massage on to damp skin in circular motion. I found that a dime size amount is all that I needed. It lathers up very well.
Next up is the instant radiance facial scrub. This is to be used every other day. I love love love using this product! I can feel my skin being fresher right away. Again, it takes just a small amount for a good scrubbing.
Next up is the cellular activator face serum. This is used after cleansing and under the moisture therapy regenerative cream. A small amount goes a long way. You can feel it working right away.
Then use the regenerative cream over the serum. The cream also takes very little to go a long way.
Once you are done with everything else you use thew restorative eye cream under each eye. A small amount dabbed under the eyes is all it takes.
There is also the skin renewal clay mask. The mask is used twice weekly. I used it on days that weren't scrub days. Again, very little is needed. It dries and tightens up quickly. It's another product favorite for me.
I love that the kit includes the terry headband!
I will keep using my starter kit until all the products are gone, but I have every intention of at least purchasing the scrub and mask, and the entire set if possible.
Below you can see my before and after shots. Before taken May 5, 2012 and after taken May 18, 2012. I do not like photos of myself, but you can see a pretty good difference in the way my skin looks. My teenager (who took the photos for me) told me she could see the difference in my face after only 2 days.)
Enter using the rafflecopter form below. One lucky blog reader will win their own starter kit of éclos Skin Care. A few "rules". You must reside within the United States. Winner must contact me within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen.
Please note: Mandatory entry (in rafflecopter form) is to leave a comment on this blog post stating which product in the kit you are most excited to try.