Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday---I'm Getting There

Last Friday was the monthly sit n' sew at the quilt shop.  I'm loving this each month!  For one thing, I get to visit with other quilters, and for another, I actually get things done.  I sure get a lot more done when I take my sewing machine away from the house--and away from the computer and the TV.



I did complete the squares for the Emerald Aisle table runner.  Now to just get it finished!


I got in some more work on my string type quilt.  I'm starting to think this is the never ending project.  I got more squares ironed and cut down and have strips pinned for sewing.  I think I just have 9 more squares to get made.  I don't think I can make it any bigger with what fuzzy material that I have.

I have the top completed on the quilt for quilts for kids.  It's a cute pattern that I will try to make more of.  I need to complete this and get it back in the mail.


Time for my 2 week check in on my granny a day challenge.  Here we are to day 137.  I am no further this time around than what you see in the photo.


I've been working this past week to get things listed in my etsy shop and get that going again.  Also to get some things transferred over to my zibbett store.


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Followed you here from WIP Wednesday link because of your crochet blanket... I'm working on one also and it's at a standstill. I just can't seem to get going on it!

    Your quilting is exceptional! I can only dream of matching corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Emerald Aisle table runner is looking great! Love the string quilt, you have a very pretty kitty model :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitty-cat in the pics is so cute! too bad it can't help you cut and sew too! :P Your projects are coming along really well! I'd love to learn how to make the granny squares. I have a lot of free time on my hands these days!
    --Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts are beautiful, Marsha! Curious... the granny sqyare group challenge... can I start anytime or is it too late?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...