Sunday, May 13, 2012

SIS-Shares in Squidoo--Homesteading

First of all I want to say to all Mom's out there:

glitter graphics
Glitter Graphics, Mother's Day Glitter Graphics


Now on to the Shares in Squidoo blog hop :) Hosted by Ruth, please click the button and hop along with us.

SHARES IN SQUIDOO

This week I want to share an interest of mine, which is homesteading. There are loads of lenses on squidoo sharing journeys and methods. I am sharing a few of those today.

Living the Off-the-Grid Good Life by lensmaster RenaissanceWoman2010

Off the Grid Myth-Busting by lensmaster RenaissanceWoman2010

Homesteading by lensmaster steveffeo

The Wild Homestead Blog by lensmaster ss834

Homesteading-Living Off Grid by lensmaster WhiteOak50


For my own lens share today, I will share my Uses for Newspapers lens. It's along the lines of homesteading in ways to re-use newspapers for other purposes.

Until next week,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful topic and Squidoo pages to share this week, Marsha! RenaissanceWoman2010 is one of my favorite Lensmasters! I would give just about anything to go live and learn with her for a year.

    Happy Mother's Day, Marsha! And thank you for hopping along in SIS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...