Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday---Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Good Wednesday to all.  I barely know it's Wednesday, still coming down from the holiday rush.  Not to mention that hubby is usually off on Wednesday, but not this week because of the holiday schedule.

Basically I've done nothing towards crafts!  Not really true.  I worked on the My Little Pony until almost the end of Dec. 23, to get it finished and wrapped for the 24th.   It's no longer a work in progress but wanted to show it off.  It didn't turn out half bad.  I even have a picture of Brandon showing it off. (We did use the flat iron and straighten the yarn hair before wrapping)

Right now I'm pretty much just reeling---trying to figure out how to get back to some sort of a regular routine.  This is always so hard for me.
I've not been in my craft room except to put materials away from all over the house----I still have the same projects sitting in there: 2 fabric bags to finish, 2 simple table runners to put together, the flower quilt I am working on, 2 more sets of folded hot pads to complete, an idea for my next quilt rolling around in my head---I did work some on washcloths the last couple of days and will continue that today.  I am working on using up the yarn on this cone.  After that, my living room projects will be the double thick crocheted hot pads and matching coasters.

NEW!  I have vowed that next Christmas is going to be majority handmade, either by me, or bought homemade from someone.  I have a new page here on my blog for you to link up handmade posts.  Please check out the page and add links.  I'm hoping to see literally a thousand or more links before the end of the year.  I have linked up several of my own and others have linked in.  Check those out while you are on the page as well.  Link ups do not need to be blog posts for this one!!  Thanks!

I'm going to close this for now.  These are the blogs that I  link up to each week---they may or may not have linky's this week due to the holidays though.
  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. It came out awesome! Thanks for sharing.....and I'm still trying to get back into a routine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It!! Can you share the pattern? I know a few people who would love one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...