Thursday, March 17, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 3/17/11

Good Thursday morning to all...and Happy St. Patricks Day! Did you remember to wear green? I haven't put any on yet!
Welcome to my weekly squidoo blog hop. I hope you will hop along with us!

For this week I am back to the bottom of my lens list.

On the bottom is Our Unschooling Journey Part 2-- I really need to figure out how I can keep updating these, even though they are old. They stay at the bottom of the list. I looked through this lens and did some updating, and even corrected a typing mistake that I seen. I have fun looking back on these as they were 2 years ago. I love looking at the photos. She's not a little girl anymore and 2 years later, she really isn't!

Next up is Marsha's Blujay Store--I did update this one to add a link to my etsy store lens. I am noticing that the RSS feed is only showing one item. If anyone knows why this is happening, please tell me! I clicked to edit it and things look good there.






6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am now following you...please stop by and say hi Areyouamom.com
    Have a great day!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My first time hopping. Thanks so much for your message reply. Glad I didn't have long to wait.

    So, what does better for you...Etsy or blue jay? I've been curious aobut blue jay as an ebay alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha! I checked out both your lenses and gave both a Thumbs Up! I think it would be great on your Blujay lens if you explain Blujay to your readers. Not all of us know what Blujay is... As for older lenses, I think keeping them updated is difficult, I can't imagine much you can do other than changing the items you're promoting on the lense, maybe add another story or two or more photos from back then...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha,
    I'm glad to see that you are getting settled in.
    Happy Thursday. Sorry I posted so late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Blujay...as for the RSS feed, if things look good in edit, it could just be a glitch...keep a watch on it and see what it does. Hope you can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't blog about Squidoo, but I linked to a related page. Added the link to my name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...