Thursday, March 17, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 3/17/11

Good Thursday morning to all...and Happy St. Patricks Day! Did you remember to wear green? I haven't put any on yet!
Welcome to my weekly squidoo blog hop. I hope you will hop along with us!

For this week I am back to the bottom of my lens list.

On the bottom is Our Unschooling Journey Part 2-- I really need to figure out how I can keep updating these, even though they are old. They stay at the bottom of the list. I looked through this lens and did some updating, and even corrected a typing mistake that I seen. I have fun looking back on these as they were 2 years ago. I love looking at the photos. She's not a little girl anymore and 2 years later, she really isn't!

Next up is Marsha's Blujay Store--I did update this one to add a link to my etsy store lens. I am noticing that the RSS feed is only showing one item. If anyone knows why this is happening, please tell me! I clicked to edit it and things look good there.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...