Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday 1/19/11

Welcome to WIP Wednesday.  Click the button at the bottom of my post and join us in the fun.  I love looking at what others are up to each week.

I'm trying to remain a busy little bee on my crafts.  Currently I am sitting here cutting t-shirts in to rounds.  I won't do anything with them for awhile yet, but I use the tops of the t-shirts for rags.  I'm out of rags under my sink, but I also take them to church to use when I clean each week.  However, when I am ready to start a rug with the t-shirts, most of what I need will already be cut and ready to use.

I have been working more on the current toothbrush rug I am making.  I have hopes of finishing it up and listing it in my etsy store by Saturday morning.


I did finish up ironing the material I have for my strip quilts.  I also got more of it cut into strips.  I'm amazed just how much material was in this bag I bought at a yard sale for just $1!  The gal had it all rolled and pinned so a lot fit into that bag.  That's a good thing.  I'm going to just make as many squares as I can out of just that material and go from there.  I didn't choose to take a photo of it this week.

I got my material all ironed, cut and pinned for my stack of fabric bags.  So far all I have sewn are all of the handles.  That way I can at least sit in front of the computer working on my other money making ventures while I turn and iron them.  I am heading in next to work on sewing on some of the bags.  





The book I am currently reading is Sorrowed Souls by Brenda Youngerman.  It's a great read just as the last book by her was that I read.  I will be having a book review of it on Saturday the 29th.  I already have my book review ready for this coming Saturday.

I think that's all I can think of for this week, so it's time for me to hop over, share my link here and check out what others are up to this week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...