Monday, January 17, 2011

Mailbox Monday 1/17/2011

Welcome to Mailbox Monday in conjunction with afrugalfriend.net.  Please click the button at the bottom of my post and join us.

I had a good week this past week!

I have a photo, but only of some of the mail (this all came in on one day)
Magazines:
People
Time
Sports Illustrated
Bloomsberg Businessweek
Family Fun
Entertainment Weekly

Other mail:
Sleep Kit from Tylenol--includes sleep mask, CD, guide & journal and coupons
4 other pieces of hausernet mail
$10 Check from Neilson Digital Voice (sweepstakes win)
Max Perk Coupons
Let My Spirit Live poster made by Ruthi Cox that I won in her blog giveaway
Camel Snus coupons
The Idea book from The History Channel
Timed Release plant food packet and packet of Cosmos flower seeds from The Garden Club (no, not joining, but will enjoy the seeds)
Coupon for free Athenos Greek strained nonfat yogurt and $1/2 coupon from Kraft First Taste.
6 plug in adapter that I redeemed points for from National Consumer Panel
Mighty Dog dog kit (I haven't got to see this yet as it's still at my mom's house)

In my email:
$8 paypal from beezag
$40 paypal from gather
$25 paypal from sidetick

Woo hoo!  I would sure like to have this kind of week every week!!

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d338/d764/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg


Frugal Friend

5 comments:

  1. WoW! You really get wonderful mail! And I couldn't help but smile seeing my poster in that pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy MM! That 6-plug adapter looks really cool! The Idea book sounds interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great week! Much better than mine LOL!

    Happy Mailbox Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great week! I need those Tylenol coupons. Lots of money in Paypal account is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...