Monday, January 24, 2011

Mailbox Monday 1/24/2011

Time to share freebies in the mail for the week in conjunction with afrugalfriend.net.  Click the button at the bottom of my post to join in on the fun and check out what others have rec'd in their mailboxes lately.

Once again, I didn't get a photo for this week either.
I'm looking at a pile of mail here from the past week....let's see what all we have here.

Magazines:
Time
People
Bloomberg Business Week
Sports Illustrated
Entertainment Weekly
Time of Grace

Other mail:
Jerky Direct autoship (free since I have enough downline to cover the price)
Pampers coupon
Mission India packet (still plan on using this with Jasmine in our studies)

Looks like that is is other than some club type packets wanting me to join.

In my email this week was just .39 from youdata.com
Frugal Friend

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...