Monday, December 6, 2010

Mailbox Monday Blog Hop

It's time for the mailbox Monday blog hop in conjunctions with myfrugalfriend.net.
Click on the button at the bottom of this post to hop on over and join the fun and/or check out what others got in the mail free this past week.

I didn't get all my mail collected from my mom's house, so sorry to say, no photo this week.  But, here is all I got:

2 boxes of Chex cereal and $25 Kroger card from my blogspark (same package that I am currently giving away on my blog)
Pack of Extra Key Lime Pie gum
Sports Illustrated
Entertainment Weekly
People
Time
Business Week
2011 Oriental Trading calendar
4 other pieces of hausernet mail
Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner samples plus $5 in coupons for other products
$25 gift certificate for Del Monte Fresh fruits and veggies--won from Frugality is Free

In my email:  $30 total paypal from gather


Frugal Friend
src="http://www.afrugalfriend.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/frugalfriendnetbutton.png"
/>

p.s.....can someone please help me figure out about these "stand alone pages" please?  I would like for my readers to be able to just click and see my giveaway posts, or my winner posts, or my blog roll etc.
The blogroll can all go into one post.....however I do need help with the html and what I would put in between each one so that I could have 3 buttons per line.   Otherwise, I can't make that like an index up there for others to find certain posts that I do?  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Happy MM! I won the $25 Del Monte on a blog and can't wait to go crazy with fruits! Are you going to make Chex Mix with your cereal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out hausernet but being in the boonies they don't need anyone here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the Chex Cereal & Kroger GC from my Blog Spark today too. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...