Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WIP Wednesday 12/8/10

Good Wednesday morning and welcome to my WIP Wednesday post, in conjunction with Every Day Crochet.

Click the button at the bottom of my post to join the fun!

It's been busy busy busy for me away from home, but I have tried to get things done.
I spent a lot of Saturday and Sunday wrapping what Christmas gifts I could.  I'm pretty much down to just having the items I am trying to get made.  I also ran out of tape  LOL

I did get 2 of the potholders sewn.  I'm not real happy about the way they are turning out.  I think the different material I am using on the back is a bit of my problem.  I did get 2 more pinned to sew, as well as I did buy the rest of the Insulbrite that I need for the rest of the middles.
I also finished the other toothbrush rug (finally) and got it listed in my etsy store.  I have a small start on my next rug.
Here we have my sewing "mess".  I still have one more bag to pin, but have at least started sewing on these that I am making for Christmas gifts.  I hope to get more sewing on them done today.  I managed a whole 10 minutes of sewing time yesterday.  I'm starting to really wonder if I can get these projects done in time!

I'm also in the process of reading a book.  It's a new one I had, by an author that my brother likes.  I wanted to read it before giving it to him for Christmas....how chintzy is that??

I need to be in the process of getting the rest of my Christmas cards ready to mail.  Time to pull out the address book.  



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...