Monday, October 11, 2010

Mailbox Monday Blog Hop!

HHappy Mailbox Monday in conjunction with afrugalfriend.net!  Please click the button at the end of my post to participate and share your mailbox freebies....or just to go check out what others are getting free.

I didn't get a photo of all the mail together, but will share a couple photos I did take of things that came in.

I can say that I had a lot better week this week than last for sure.  I still didn't get a whole lot from the mailman, but sure better.

I've been sending for a few samples here and there this past week, so hopefully can keep the mail carrier busier  he he

This week I got:
2 People magazines, Sports Illustrated, Time and Entertainment Weekly from hausernet.
I also got in 6 other pieces of hausernet mail.
Prizes from mycoolcontests---watch, bookmark and Nascar Pin (Jasmine also got her prizes of sticker, necklace and earring set, $1, and a t-shirt)
6 sample packs of Johnsonville Deli Bites
Nivea Happy Sensation body lotion sample and $1 coupon
Time of Grace magazine
Newsletter from Kansas Bible Camp
Coupon train of All You coupons
Jasmine got 4 birthday cards this week too.

In my email I rec'd:
$25 paypal from sidetick
$30 paypal from gather

and in my church mailbox, my $50 check for cleaning in September.












Frugal Friend

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...