Sunday, September 19, 2010

My First Blog Award!

Thanks to Marie Anne, of Everyday Crochet, for choosing to award me with this blog award.


The words stand for Recognizing Your Talent.

Now it's my turn to pass the award on to 6 other talented bloggers.   I have chosen to pass it on to:

Daph's Dark Little Corner--She does a great job making horror dolls.

Cafepress A Bit O Sunshine--She uses her writing talents to put together a lot of nice items.

Creative Tornado--a new blog, but she has some nifty stuff already.


Debs Crochet--She has projects in the works 24/7

My Frugal Family--another very talented gal that is always creating--and frugally too.

The Kansas Hooker--another multi talented gal.

Snag your awards, and pass it on!

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Marsha! Off to check out these other talented bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRAVO for you, Marsha!

    And...Thank you Marsha! You're ever so sweet! I'll get this posted on my blog today, hooRAYo! And I'll be visiting the others you've awarded.

    Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
    Ruthi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha! I've got my award up, and again, thank you!
    http://cafepressabitosunshine.blogspot.com/2010/09/talent-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Marsha! I really appreciate it that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award Marsha!! Thank you for nominating my blog:) I am thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...