Monday, August 16, 2010

Win a Handmade Hot Pad and Coaster Set!!

Win this set of 2 hot pads and 4 coasters.  Hot pads are crocheted.  The coasters are made with plastic canvas.  Handmade by me.

I sell a set like this for $12, which includes shipping.  The set to be won is pictured above.  I can make them to order in the color, or colors of your choice.

How to enter: (right click to open in new tab or window, so that you don't lose this page)
***Be sure you leave in at least one comment how to contact you!***

*********Contest ends August 30, 2010 9 PM CST.   I will choose the winner using Random.org.
Contest is open to residents of the United States.   Winner will have 48 hours to contact me with mailing details, once I contact them.    In the event they don't, another winner will be drawn.





1.  **Mandatory entry**  Visit my website Gifts Galore and More and then come back and comment with a product that you like there.

Additional ways to earn entries:

2.  Visit My Blujay Store and come back and tell me something you see there that you like.

3. Follow my blog---if you already do, just comment that you do.

4.  Follow me on twitter (marsha32)--if you already do, just comment that you do.


5Join my blogfrog community.

6Subscribe to my blog by email.

7.  Add my button to your blog or website.  Please leave URL where I can find it.

8.  Connect with me on facebook (marsha32)--if we are aleady connected, just comment that we are.

9.  Subscribe to me via networked blogs on facebook.


10.  Blog or post about this giveaway.  This can be done on twitter, facebook, gather, sidetick, your own blog, or any other website where it's allowed.  I will allow up to 5 entries for each one throughout the duration of the contest.  Please leave separate comments for each one, with URL where I can find the post.




Have fun, and good luck to all! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...