Friday, August 13, 2010

Birthday Bags Completed for My Three Granddaughters

II completed the birthday bags for my 3 granddaughters yesterday.  I think they came out cute.

They are pictured below, along with the items going in to each one.  Very frugal gifts.  I got most of the items you see in the photo with my points on listia.  Some of them are won through mycoolcontests.  Some were bought at yard sales.  In total I only spent $2.10 out of pocket for it all.

To see full details, I hope you will visit my gather post  Birthday Bags Completed for My Three Granddaughters


If you aren't a member of mycoolcontests yet, please check it out.  It's free and lots of fun to do each day!!  I win often and I use the items for gifts.  


 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work, Marsha! This is Susan Hamlin from sidetick, by the way! Glad I started the blog support group, and found your site. I will definitely be a regular here to check out gift possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...