Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Finished Another Quilt!

I finished another quilt!  It's a light blue with some peach and a lighter shade of purple in the mix.  It has a peach colored binding.

I have it up for sale now in my blujay store at http://www.blujay.com/item/Quilt-10050300-3402578&keywords= 

It's pictured below.  Three different angles including a close up.  I am still just a beginning quilter, but I love the colors in this one.  My next quilt will just be a simple baby quilt that I hope to have made by tomorrow.

(the white lines you see in the photos is the sun coming in my bedroom window...the photo is taken on our king size bed)

1 comment:

  1. That's great Marsha! It looks great, and I'm sure you must have worked very hard to get it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...