Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mail Call! Week of October 11

I feel like I had an exceptional week this week, and sure would take this kind of week each week!

I rec'd:

magazines: Elle, Seventeen, soap opera digest and Ladies Home Journal

$10 McDonalds card from videosquares

$10 McDonalds card from gsn

$10 Walgreen card from mypoints

Kashi coupons from vocalpoints

EmergenC samples

Burt's Bees acne sample

letter from my doctor saying my mammogram shows no sign of cancer



Not free I rec'd:

My Jerky Direct autoship

Blockbuster movie Mama Mia



In my email:

$25 paypal from gather

$1.42 paypal from cloudcrowd



If you are not a member of videosquares and would like to join, please contact me, I will gladly send you an invite. It's a lot of fun games and you earn points to cash in for all kinds of prized and/or gift cards. It's free to join!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...