Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Would you believe that I didn't wake up until 8:45? I couldn't believe it, but I've been busy on here since I woke up. Maybe it's the weather....it rained all day yesterday and they are calling for more rain today. The temps are cooler this week in the high 70's and low 80's.

I believe the only thing in my planner for today is Heather's group therapy. I still plan on working on this mess around my desk. I've been crocheting more washcloths over the past week to get ready for an online vendor show that I am doing Thursday evening. More details on that later.

Today's associated content article that I want to share is
Things to Do and See in Hutchinson, Kansas

Today's new ebay listing is
A Quilters Christmas Cookbook

Enjoy your day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...