Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday!

We've made it to another weekend! I hope this post finds everyone safe, and staying cool.

No plans outside of the house today except for some grocery shopping. Jasmine goes to the Bible camp this next week and we all 3 go the following week. I need to get our drinks and snacks for camp while I still have grocery money. Plus, I need to get a bit more food for the house to last until we go to camp.

This is the last of the associated content articles I have written. I may at a later time relist them....or who knows, I may think of something else to write there!
How To Make Plastic Canvas Blocks

Today on ebay I listed the last of the Health Books and the Reading Street 6 Grammar and Writing Practice books that I have. You can see the entire listings here Marsha's Ebay

Here's to a great start to your weekend,
Marsha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...