Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday

I'm getting a really late start on the computer today. I actually got some motivation to get some cleaning and organizing done down here this morning. I was on the computer a bit, then cleaned a bit...think I am done with the cleaning for today!

I will soon have to Heather to an appointment,then her group therapy and my mom to her Thursday doctor appointment.
This evening I am doing an online vendor show at Regina's Shops. I hope you will join us by clicking here. Regina's Shops Online Party Chat Room

Today's associated content article to share is Homeschooling In Kansas

Today's ebay listing is Rocket Readers Levels 2 and 3 Lot of 4

I think that's it for today as I gather points at gather.com, boomertowne.com and money at wellness360!

Have a great day and try to stay cool.
Marsha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...