Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday

I actually woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. I will probably have this problem all summer. LOL

I don't really have any plans today other than taking my mom to the doctor this afternoon. I am in hopes of receiving my check from viewpoint so that I can buy a few groceries.

Looking at the weather forecast this morning I see they are showing chances of storms thru Thursday. Praying for a nice Friday and Saturday for our yard sale. We will set everything out Friday evening to be ready for Saturday morning. I will get out to the garage today to start looking thru the boxes out there.

I'm anxious to get on to my boomertowne today as I will get enough points to cash out for another $25 gift card today.

Today's ebay listing is Write Source 2000 Sourcebook Student Workshopd, Activites and Strategies. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330241254666

Have a great day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...