Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Busy Tuesday

Actually I have a pretty full schedule outside of home this whole week. Today is my mom's payday so I will spend the bulk of the day running her around to pay bills and such.

I got up early this morning. I got started right away on my online things as well as getting my crafts organized to put out at the yard sale. I do have 2 online shows this week, so hopefully some of the crafts will sell at those as well.
I took and printed out all my pricing and I have boxes and baskets for all my crafts.
Now would also be a good time to really think about selling at the Farmer's Market...if it wasn't for the $15 joiners fee on top of the space fee.

I finished reading Empty Promises last night, and will try to find time today to write up a book review on it in Gather.com.

Today's ebay listing is Every Day Counts Calendar Math 6th grade Teachers Guide.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330241498804

Stay safe,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...