Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- Is There Progress?

I missed posting last week.  I didn't mean to miss, just totally forgot.  I was in Dodge City with my hubby.....which is where I am heading again for a couple of days......pretty much right after I get this written.

The week before I mostly worked on getting tissue box covers and pin cushion/scrap bags made.  I needed to complete them to turn in at guild for the boutique booth in June.

I made a total of 4 of the pin cushion scrap bags, but forgot to take a picture except of this one that I made for myself.


Here are the 3 tissue covers that I made to turn in.   I do plan on these being what I make this year for the adults on my Christmas list.


I went to "get r' done" at the quilt shop and now my Charming Stars quilt is ready to have the binding sewn on.


I got the flannel out that I had bought on the bus trip and got a little more done on the 2 rag quilts that I am making.  Once again they are at a stand still until I run across more flannel.


That's it for me.  I link up with the following blogs, so check them out as well. Lots of things being made and inspiration to be had.

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/






KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...