Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- Almost Done!!

I didn't realize until late last Wednesday that I didn't do a WIP post last week.  I went out of town to babysit on Wednesday and just plain forgot.  I hadn't worked on anything except the yo-yo projects.

I am finally almost done with them!!  You might notice in the picture the pins.  Those are the yo-yo's that I have left to "repair".  I am not happy with them as they aren't tight enough.


I do plan to finish this TODAY!   Once these are done I really must concentrate on getting my Christmas gifts made.

I've been getting more items listed in my Etsy shop.  I still have several items to get listed. 

Short blog post this week.   I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/



KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/

 

Quilting is more fun than Housework



I found these on Amazon this morning just by chance and have added both to my wish list!!!  I hope to buy both very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...