Friday, November 3, 2017

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Church Rummage Sale Finds



I went to a quilt retreat last Friday and Saturday that ended up being real frugal since she changed the place to host and then the retreat was free!!  Because of being there, I missed putting out my Frugal Friday post last week.

In my previous post I wrote about the few things I had bought early from that church rummage sale.  We went back on Saturday for the $2 a sack sale.  I ended up with the items in the picture in 2 sacks, so just $4.

I got several pieces of clothing and socks for Amelia, a few pieces of clothing for myself, a couple of t-shirts to cut up for rugs and rags, misc dishes, hair bands, and even several little things that are now in my gift stash tote.


It's another busy Friday with it being my mom's payday, but I can't leave you without at least a few coupons to print, freebies to send for and sweepstakes to enter!  Good Luck!!

Save $0.50 when you buy TWO PACKAGES any flavor Betty Crocker™ Potatoes (Excludes Potato Buds™)


Save $0.55 on ONE (1) Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Product


Free 2-Year Subscription to Field & Stream Magazine

LEGO Mini Model Build - Free LEGO Dog

Free Subscription to Diabetic Living Magazine

Free Items with the Kroger 25 Merry Days - Starts 11/24


Sweeps to enter:

Win a Nintendo Prize Pack

Win a Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera & Lense Kit

Win Holiday Must-Haves from Spanx, Blistex, and Glade worth $85

Win a Country Sampler Holiday Home Prize Pack worth $600


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...