Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WIP Wednesday-- Just One Thing

It was a horrifically busy week this past week.  Sadly I only worked on sewing just one day.  That wouldn't have even happened if I hadn't thought to take my yo-yo's with me as I ran the church rummage sale.

So, here you go, my progress on one valance.


I must stay busy on these, and I mean daily, even if it's only adding 2 or 3 on the super busy days.

Sit n' sew is Friday at the quilt shop, so God willing I will make it there to get more work done on the Arkansas Crossroads quilt top.
My friend gave me a bit of black and white fabric so that will be a help to finish that quilt.  I need to buy just one more fat quarter and that should be all I need.

I'm looking forward to checking out the soscrappy blog to see what this month's color is.

I link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...