Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WIP Wednesday--A Finish

I promised myself I would work on something each day no matter what.  I was doing well....until yesterday.

First let me start with a finish.  I've been wanting to do the rag quilt for a long time.  I finished a baby blanket for my grandson that is due in September.
I have more of these to make or work on, once I cut the rest of my flannel pieces.


I sewed what 1 inch strips I had ready together for a start on a locker hook runner rug.......now I just have to figure out where I put the new package of canvas that I bought!


I got some more green strips put on to my string blocks.  I'm thinking one more color and I can feel like I can start putting the blocks together.


I put together a set of 6 coasters just waiting to finish when I get my sewing machine out again.


And, I actually got a start putting the fist valance together with the yo-yo's



So, as you can see, I did get in quite a few things worked on.  Now if I can just keep it up then more and more of the projects will start to get finished.

I link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...