Wednesday, May 10, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- At Least Something Done

I got the yo-yo's back out after putting them to the side too long.  I'm sad that I didn't keep up with my 365 of making 3 each day of the year.
I made several then I bagged them by colors and counted them.   My plan had been to start putting them together but forgot to put in my paper with the measurements that I need and a measuring tape.  Both are now in my box.  The picture is before I separated them, so next week I will show that.


I went to a bunch of yard sales over the weekend and found some needed items for projects.  One of those was a large piece of red felt for my penny rug.  I got to thinking that now it's warmer out and soon hot and I won't want to work on it.  However, I get cold when the air conditioner comes on, so that blanket I am sewing them too will come in handy  LOL
I can't find where I put the bag of extra circles I had cut, but while looking I found a stack of felt.  I'm busy getting more circles cut so that I can start sewing them together and then on to the blanket.


That's all I have to report for this week.  I'm itchin' to be stitchin' so working to find more sewing time!

I link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...