Wednesday, May 17, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- 50 Shades of Green

Ha ha!  I never get done in a week what I would like to, that is for sure.

I did manage to at least get through my scrap bag and pull out green for this month's scrap color with the soscrappy blog.  Literally though, I do think I have at least 50 different green fabrics if not more.


I did my frog stitching and started hand quilting around the edges of the Charming Stars quilt.  I really had hoped to have this done by the 22nd for show and share at quilt guild, but it's not looking very likely.


I cut more felt circles for my penny rug.  I even managed to find the lost bag of circles.  Not quite all of my circles in the picture, and I also have lots of them pinned to the blanket as well.  So anxious to get so many projects done.


I link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...