Wednesday, June 1, 2016

WIP Wednesday -- Craft Room Disaster

Since I didn't post last week, I didn't want to miss this week even though it's a lot later in the day than I like to write my blog.  Last week I had a medical procedure and didn't feel like doing much.

As far as crafts go, I started crocheting the Princess Anna doll.  It's frustrating for me to work with something that small and black yarn, so that's not gone far enough to even think of taking a picture.
I made 3 hacky sacks for a birthday gift for my 13 yr old step grandson, but I think I want to share those in a whole other post.
If I worked on anything else, I don't remember!

I really want to get in to my craft room and get it cleaned up and organized.  I am posting these 4 before shots even though I know I won't take the time, or have the time, to start really working on the room until after my mission trip.

Don't fall over when you look at these pictures!!





UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug--plus more to sell
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
Blue and Brown yo-yo table runner
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Hexagon flower table runner
T-shirt toothbrush rug

I am linking with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

RSC16


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...