Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Online Earnings May 2016


I am up in earnings from what April was, and June will be interesting to add up since I will be gone on the mission trip with no mobile data or internet while I'm gone.  Yep, it's going to be interesting!

I'm still waiting payment on 3 of the 4 websites that I noted about in last months post.  It might just be a lost cause at this point and time to stop surfing those.    I will do some heavy thinking and soul searching while on the mission trip away from technology.

In May I was paid by:
Apptrailers-- $2.43 paypal
http://bit.ly/uWgfNi  (if you sign up, bonus code predictableuranus2 for bonus points)

zubeezone $3.10


swagbucks-- $25 amazon and $25 paypal
Join Swagbucks!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com


redstaghits-- $11.86 paypal


mylot--$1.82 paypal

magicaljourneydownlinebuilder--  $7.95 paypal


TESufSocial -- $14.71 paypal


squirlytraffic-- $5.37 paypal


postmanhits -- $9.45 paypal


redstagmailer-- $13.70 paypal


lucktastic -- $5 amazon


These come to a total of $125.39.  After subtracting $36.39 that I paid in upgrades my total comes to $89.00.

Can I top $89 in June even though I am gone for 8 days?  It's a personal challenge to myself to do so!

Until next month, Happy Earning!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...