Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WIP Wednesday 3/23/16

I didn't end up getting a post written last week with the chaos surrounding my family.  I didn't get much done this week on my quilting/sewing/crafts, so it's a good thing that I have some things to share with you from the week before.

This past week I have been working on the Arkansas Crossroads quilt.  I've just been putting lines on to prepare to make the half square triangles and didn't take a picture of that.  However, at sit n' sew at the quilt shop I did get some of the half square triangles completed, and put together 3 blocks.


I got in some more crocheting on the prayer shawl:

I pulled out the t-shirt rug I started one movie day at church.   Yes, I know, it's no wonder the rugs don't get done when I am flipping back and forth working on 3 or 4 different ones, but we are having another movie day at church soon where I will work on this one again.

Last but not least, I did pull out my purple hexagons for the soscrappy color this month, and got several of those made.  I apologize for my photo being darker and blurred.  I took the picture with just my lamp on after grandkids had already fallen asleep here in the living room.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug--plus more to sell
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
T-shirt toothbrush rug
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Pink 4 patch quilt for charity
Hexagon flower table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
RSC16WIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...