Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WIP Wednesday---Some Progress

Well, I am having trouble staying on task to keep my sewing and crafts going as they should.
My schedule is a little out of whack based on my schedule.  I did get in some work though.

I babysat out of town for the weekend with 3 grandchildren and took along the yo-yo's.  I've not shared a picture of those for awhile.  I'm sure not going to have as many as I would like at the rate I'm going to put in the boutique at the Wichita quilt show in June.

Brown is the color this month for the soscrappy blog challenge so I worked 2 days on pulling out any hexagons with brown and making some.  That's given me a bit of a jump on the hexagons, but I will want to work with the little squares too.  Isn't it too bad that we need sleep??

I finished tieing the second of my quilts for charity and have the wrap around binding pinned.  Tomorrow I will get it finished up and ready to be given to the charity at quilt guild on Monday.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug--plus more to sell
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
T-shirt toothbrush rug
Charming Stars quilt

2016 Finishes:
Smaller pink 4 patch quilt for charity


I still haven't been able to locate any other WIP Wednesday type linkies to replace Freshly Pieced, but I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

RSC16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...