Thursday, January 28, 2016

Add Fun to Your Gift Giving with the aMAZEd Money Maze by aGreatLife




The aMAZEd Money Maze by aGreatlife really does add lots of fun to your gift giving both for yourself as well as the recipient.

When my Money Maze came in, everyone in the house was fighting for their turn to try it.  By everyone I mean 5 grandchildren ages 6 to 14, my husband, my oldest daughter, and a friend that was over.

I chose my 14 yr old grandson to help me make the youtube video below.  Once he solved the money maze he chose to fill the bank with Hershey's Kisses.  Once someone solved the puzzle, that was their prize.



I took this shot of the oldest granddaughter that is living with us giving a try at figuring out the maze.

I think you can see that this does make gift giving fun for all.  Cash or a gift card can be put inside, or candy is a good idea too.
The gift doesn't stop once they get their "prize" inside.  They can still use the maze as a bank.

I know there hasn't been a day at my house that someone hasn't picked up the Money Maze to work the puzzle.  It's fun to watch them.

This makes a great gift for pretty much any age.  It's recommended for anyone ages 6 and up (my 6 yr old grandson has had a number of fun tries to figure it out).  Even adults will enjoy it.

It comes with this guarantee:
If anything goes wrong with your Money Maze Puzzle, or you decide it’s not just for you or if you experience any defects on the product  and if you have any questions, kindly send us a message. We take full responsibility and are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to make sure to help you in any way we can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...