Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WIP Wednesday 6/10/15

I didn't end up posting last week.  Not sure why other than I only had sewed together this mess of green 4-patches for the soscrappy challenge color of green last month.  They are still now in a bag, still needed to be cut apart, pressed, and squared up.
This months color is light blue.  I intend to just do blue with the 4 patches, which will include some light blue.  I say intend as I do have a quilt show to finish things for too.


I did manage to finish the tops of the rest of my fractured pineapple blocks.  I still have a long ways to go to finish this quilt as one that I will be entering into the quilt show in July.  I won't be working on it anymore until Friday evening when I go to sit n' sew at the quilt shop.


UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
multiple hexagons that I need to make into projects
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...