Friday, June 12, 2015

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Things Work Out

MarshasSpot

Sometimes I am amazed how things work out. How the Lord does provide just as he promises he will.

I, myself, did very little grocery shopping last week. Just a gallon of milk, a jar of pasta sauce, a dozen eggs, a box of Hamburger Helper, a cantaloupe, and 4- 2 ltrs of Dr.Pepper.
Yes, all of it had rebates from ibotta.

My mom gave us a package of sausage patties, which with eggs and toast made a nice breakfast for supper.
I cooked up the last 2 turkey patties and cut them up for the meat in our spaghetti another supper.
I cooked a huge whole chicken in the crockpot that made chicken sandwiches the first night and then a pot of chicken and noodles that we ate 2 nights in a row.
We did splurge one evening when my daughter and her family were in town for my granddaughters 4th birthday, and we went and bought 3 of the $5 Little Caesar's pizzas.

I've been so grateful for the $50 amazon that I cashed out for with the Lucktastic app, along with earnings from my amazon affiliate. It's paid for 80 lbs of cat litter and 66 lbs of cat food for our animals. It's time now to get it added back up though so that I can order more...hopefully before what we still have is gone. Amazon Prime is awesome with the free shipping!

I don't know yet what this week's shopping will bring. It's been a whirlwind week and I don't even know what gift cards I have available. I spent one of my $5 Target gift cards buying Zelda some gifts from the Spot for her birthday last Friday.

How has your week been?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...