Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WIP Wednesday 5/13/15

Last week we were on vacation.  The only sewing I did was in the car while hubby drove us to Branson, and while he drove us back home later in the week.
I'm sure glad I didn't forget to take something along!  I did, however, forget to put a needle in my box.  We found the first store along the highway and stopped to buy me some.


I made7 more yo-yo's.  All of these needed to be added to my yo-yo/hexagon storage box:




And, I sewed up a total of 48 hexagons!  These too will be added to the storage box.




I have yet to check what this month's color is with the soscrappy blog, but will do that today.   I will try to get some things made for the color, but I also MUST get my fractured pineapple quilt worked on.   I will make that my goal to have those 2 things to show you next week.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
Challenge quilt for quilt guild


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...