Friday, May 22, 2015

Frugal Friday with Marsha -- This Week's Shopping List

MarshasSpot

I did get everything on my grocery list in last week's post except I got home and realized I forgot the onion and bell pepper.
In rebates from ibotta, savingstar, and checkout51 I ended up getting $3.69 back. Also 20 swagbucks for 2 printed coupons used and 10 cents from inboxdollars for one coupon printed and used.

This week I only have $14.10 to spend in gift cards and my list includes:
4 2-ltrs of Dr. Pepper
Hamburger Helper
Bananas
Honeysuckle Turkey patties
French's mustard and ketchup
bell pepper and
vinegar

Everything on my list except the vinegar (that I need to make my pasta salad) has rebates on ibotta.  Also a rebate on bananas fro checkout51.
I wish I could print more of the Dr Pepper coupons, but I no longer see them even if I could get hubby's computer to pick up the wireless printer.

Now...hubby shopped when he wasn't supposed to this last week.  He asked to buy Dr. Pepper.  I agreed after he paid bills that he could go buy us each a couple bottles. He came home with a huge bag of shredded cheese, 2 packages of bacon, and a loaf of bread too and had spent $25!
Ggrrr...not that I'm not thankful, but he need to pay bills over buying groceries.
I was able to use his receipt for rebates back on the cheese, break and bacon from ibotta.

We have grandkids for the weekend so my daughter so graciously brought 2 gallons of milk, 2 boxes of cereal,  ramen noodles, 3 bags of chips, granola bars, pop-tarts, and fruit snacks when she dropped off the kids.

Then, I did make the bi-monthly trip to the food bank.  No, I am not ashamed to tell you that we have started going every other month as we can.  That's what is there for, to help....plus, over time I have donated, and will continue to donate, when I can get excess for little with my coupons.

Until next Friday, here's to a frugal week for all!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...