Monday, December 1, 2014

All Business Monday--Zazzle

Cyber Week


There are several print on demand websites. I have only designed a few things on zazzle. I need to get busy and get more items designed. Hopefully I will get that done this week!

About anything you can imagine can be designed with your own photos and image creations on zazzle! My favorites to design are postage stamps and address labels. My first order of business in my shop is to make matching address labels for the postage stamps that I have in my store already.

You will notice by my banner that zazzle is having a sale up to 60% off for Cyber Week. Best time to buy!

Here are a couple of the postage stamps that I have in my line up:


Raindrop Rose Postage
Raindrop Rose Postage by marsha32
Check out other Rose Stamps at zazzle.com


Here are a couple of cute Christmas cat items:

Kitty for Christmas Playing Cards
Kitty for Christmas Playing Cards by marsha32
Find more Orange Playing Cards at Zazzle



Feel free to add your print on demand shop to this week's linky in addition to any blog posts you have written about businesses that you do online!!





5 comments:

  1. As you well know, I love your Kansas sunflowers! Thanks for the link-up, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have actually managed this for once. Thanks Marsha. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link up Marsha, much appreciated. Love your raindrop rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for having these link ups. I need to start creating more art that I can use on zazzle items.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...